Friday, March 27, 2009

busy bees

I have a half finished post with photos in my drafts and many more ideas and things to tell you all , however it seems potty training is bloody hard work and by the time I put Lily to bed in the evening I am ready for mine. On a positive note I have her almost dry in the day with little or no accidents and using the normal toilet when we are out and about. I did lose my coffee this morning though as she needed the loo and I was halfway through it so we just had to get up and go. speed is very important at this stage.
Please hang around I will get there in the next few days....

4 comments:

Pinky's Pages said...

Glad to hear that the potty training is progressing positively :) ... Chat soon. Hugs, xx

Fiona said...

Oh yes I remember well the times we went out for coffee or lunch. You could bet your bottom dollar that the "wee wee please mummy" would interrupt that little interlude every single time. My advice to you. Always order cold food and drink and make sure the waitress knows you will be back. Love Mum xxx

Sue said...

Sounds like it's all going well, keep perservering!! XXX

Cheeky Monkey's Mum said...

Well done Lily.
Looking forward to seeing some new pics. stuck indoors today with s*&t weather and no car.
have a good week.