Sunday, May 13, 2007

some new photos





5 comments:

Cheeky Monkey's Mum said...

Hi Wendy
The photos are lovely. Lily is getting cuter each time I see a photo of her. Hope you are having a nice week-end.
Love nicola :-)

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooh I am so excited that I could pop!!!! She is looking so adorable and that one of her with you is just amazing. I cannot wait to get there now and hug and hold you all!!! Soppy old Nana hey??? So excited that she is saying Dla Dla!!! K must be over the moon.

purpleronnie said...

yay for dada!!!! lovely pics she is a darling
xx

Mari said...

Hehe that one of the curl on her head is so cute!!
You sound like you have been pretty busy. I did not realise getting ready to go out was going to be such a mission - what a rude awakening I am going to have... :)
It is strange the way people shop in the UK. I was reading the other day that Boots had the same thing with some anti-wrinkle cream, and what was £17 went for £70 on ebay! Madness!!
Enjoy your weekend :)
Mari x

Sue said...

The pictures of Lily are absolutely gorgeous. My parents have one of me in the bath with my hair done up exactly the same as hers!! Very cute, she's growing up too quickly. And don't wish for her to crawl - once they get going, they don't stop!!
xxx