Monday, April 30, 2007

does anyone hear a high pitched sound?

I just had to share this little story with you all. We have had a new Marks and Spencer food store open down the road from us much to my delight. I am always taking a stroll and then going in to look at lovely food. lol
Anyway since it opened as i enter and leave the store there is this high pitched sound that really hurts my ears. I get out of there as quick as possible. I have always assumed it was from the dry cleaners. It really annoys me actually so the other day when Kristian and I went there I said to him isn't that sound so annoying? He claims he cant hear anything. I was like "yes you can silly" no he insists there is no noise at all.
I thought nothing of it until today when i was listening to a local SE London radio station. On the news they have a story of this trail that Greenwich borough are doing putting high pitched sounds that only people under 20 can hear around places where troublesome teenagers gather.
So now marks can be assured that no teenagers or nearly 30 mothers will be loitering around their shop.
kristian thinks its a load of baloney.......... only cause you are too old to hear it , dear!

2 comments:

purpleronnie said...

hahahaha! brilliant - i am sure it makes you feel (a little) better about the upcoming 30! ps mari it's on the 19th may!

Anonymous said...

Hello darlings, loved the party photos,Kristian and Gav look hilarious - great minds think alike. Sam was excellent and I loved the "poofta story". He cetainly looked like Freddy and Paul always amazes me as he always comes across shy but is great at dressing up. Not long before we celebrate your now my darling. Love to you all at Flat 3. Nana Fi xxxxxxx