Sunday, October 25, 2009

10 sentences ( inspired by my favorite teacher and lovely friend)

Lily has her first school holidays this week. half term here in London. Fun

We plan to make Halloween cookies this week with our new cutters and carve a pumpkin

Despite being weeks away from seeing everybody my homesickness is reaching alarming heights , cant understand it myself.

If I cant lose these 5 kgs I am going to scream. have to lose them to fit into my jeans nicely..grrrr damn you nice food

I am loving strictly come dancing this year yet again. If only I could dance like them. I think it must be the most amazing feeling to dance like that. I dance in my head.

Lily went to see the fantastic Mr Fox today with her daddy and she told me about it without breathing for about 10 minutes. she is so so sweet I could just eat her up .

after making all these plans to get some Christmas pressies and even making a drawer I have the grand total of ......1. Must try harder

Going to get my eyebrows threaded soon. I am a little bit scared, but its a good scared

I have read the most divine book recently . East of the sun its called. beautifully written and so emotive. really worth it if you see it

I joined the library a year ago but we have our new library that's just opened in Hither green, manor park library. I have become a library junkie. Its so wonderful and books for free..what more could you ask

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Ag shame man....school holidays - lol xxx She is going to miss it. Homesickness is getting worse cause you are just about to come home so you are aware of it all the time. I too am struggling with my extra kgs....it is a bloody battle all the time....I am so weak willed it makes me sick!!!! Every Monday I start and by Monday night I drink my wine and eat a choccie...S H I T!!!! Mum xxx

Mari said...

Sounds like you are getting very excited for your trip to Cape Town!!
You always do such lovely things Wendy. You definitely make the best of things and I really admire that.
I want to take Bayden to see a movie soon, do you recommend Fantastic Mr Fox? He is starting to enjoy his movies now.
Anyway, have a good week!
Mari xx

CelebGowns said...

I adore Strictly! All those celebs in those wonderful gowns! Whish I could dance!

Cheeky Monkey's Mum said...

Have a great holiday! I'm sure you will. Speak when you get back although I'm sure you don't want to think about that at all at the moment.Enjoy.