Happy Birthday to Andrew, my little brother. He is 26 today. We gave him a helicopter flight over Cape Town with all sorts of fun military type stuff thrown in that he will love I am sure.
He is one of those cusp people. just leaving Libra and entering Scorpio. I love cusp people as they are so unpredictable I think. you never quite know how they will react and you cant pin them down to any personality traits per se( in my humble opinion) (PS please remind me never to say in my humble opinion again in light of my new surname)
today he was pure Libra when I chatted to him on skype but all could change tomorrow , you just never know
anyhow , happy birthday Drew , Ands , Andrew
hope you have a lovely day and wish we could be there
xxx
2 comments:
He is just so funny, witty, kind, intelligent and handsome - a good mix of his Dad and Mum hey? xxxx
Happy Birthday Andrew!
What a nifty family you have!
;o)
- Lee
Post a Comment