Sunday, December 09, 2007

yummy

from the time I gave birth to her I have been responsible for feeding her, from breastmilk to formula, to pureed everything.
I have spooned it into her mouth with care.

But now she is keen to spoon it herself and here are the results of Lily's first self feed.

Not too messy I am sure you will agree and she was so pleased with herself too!

4 comments:

The Deppy's said...

Well done Lily, who's a clever girl then.... xx

Fiona said...

She is just a clever clogs!!!! I think it is marvellous how little mess she made of herself. Well done Lily - Hard to let go hey Wenz??? Love you all more than words can ever say. Mum xxxx

Sue said...

A very tidy attempt - well done Lily!!

XXX

purpleronnie said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaa man this is so cute!!!!
And doesn't she look so gorgeous in the cardie aunty ronnie and uncle stevie bought!!!