Saturday, July 21, 2007

I've gone potty!!!!

I just want to express my great excitement at the release of the final Harry Potter book. Harry Potter and the deathly hallows. Kristian has bought me a copy which is reserved at waterstones in Greenwich and we plan to go down later to collect it. In the past I have been there at 12 when all the excitement is at its peak but this time was unable to do so.

How on earth I am going to read it , look after Lily, have the weekend with Kristian's mum and pack our cases is beyond me but believe me I will do it. once I start one of those damned books I am up till all hours reading.
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Fiona said...

I am on my way now!!!! Yay!!!! I in turn am going to start reading it today so hopefully by the time you get here I will be finished. Steven and Veronica were at dinner with us last night and they might have stopped on the way home at Canal Walk to pick up a copy. I wanted to go but you know Dad he is not one for that - what a shame hey he does not know what he is missing. Have a "potty weekend"!!!! Mum xxxx 6 more sleeps - yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Fiona said...

Yay I went to get mine now and as soon as I am finished looking at all the blogs I am off to read. I popped down to Canal Walk at 8.30 this evening and was in and out in 5 minutes. Can't wait to start. Hope you are having a lovely pre-birthday party with Lily. Love Mum xxx

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy(ed) the book as much as I did.
Hugs,
Lailaa x