Tuesday, October 17, 2006

look at me growing


Hello all
Lily is an absolute joy at the moment, we are loving playing with her and she loves chatting away to us. Her smiles are even bigger now and it seems as though each day she learns something new. She has discovered her hands and spends long periods of time staring at them and then trying to eat them.

She had her first mini holiday over the weekend as we went to Kristians mum near Bournemouth. She was a star in the car and its quite a journey but when we arrived it was quite late and she was not a happy girl, but she got better and even met her great grandfather and mother. She however slept though that. All the fresh air me thinks.

We also had a break over the weekend as lilys nana michele did all her night feeds and she looked after her for most of Saturday so we went to the movies and for dinner. I felt so bad but it was good to have some time to ourselves. I missed her so much though.

Lily is still sleeping from 7 till 4 4;30 so I decided to do a little feed hardly waking her at 10;30 in the hope she would sleep through . What a cruel mummy I am. But the bloody child still wakes at the same time even with the extra food so I am abandoning it tonight and will have to wait for her to do it herself. Seems as though she does things at her own pace anyway.

She had her first injection yesterday. Her BCG for TB. It was awful as the nurse made a mistake and had to do it again. I took Kristian for support and all he could say was. " shes crying real tears!!" I think he was worse than me.

Lily and I are still going to our baby group and we have 2 friends from there that we met on monday for coffee. Its so funny as the babies are fascinated with each other.

Thats it, I am signing off ow for a well earned cup of tea
big hugs
Wendy
xxx

No comments: